Anime-dicted!

Hmm...let's see. I've watched Nurarihyon No Mago, Fairy Tail (Complete Season 1 and 2 + two OVA episodes) and Kekkaishi (Complete Season 1). I'm also a fan of Naruto but I usually follow the manga-sodes and ocassionally on anime (because as you know anime is pretty slow on making) but I've watched the full Naruto episodes and currently on Naruto Shippuden. I know it's not much to be called a super list yet, but that's not the point.

This time I'm planning to watch Ao No Exorcist, Blue Exorcist. Oh, and I found this anime to be quite interesting its called Deadman Wonderland (not my usual type of anime genre but what the heck!). Both animes is currently featured on only 10 and 11 episodes respectively. Well I guess that's all for now. I'll update soon. :)

Rin Okumura (奥村 燐 Okumura Rin) -main character from Ao No Exorcist

 Ganta -Right, Shiro/Red Man -Left

0 comments:

Leave a Comment