Praying before exam.

Tomorrow I'll face my first day of my final exam. I am so nervous because I have been studying until now and it's (3:46 a.m Malaysian Time). My head is spinning and going numb all around at the moment so I decided to pray. I have use this prayer the first time on my last semester and it worked WONDERFULLY! I put my confidence and faith on God and ask Patron Saint of Student (examination) which is St. Joseph of Cupertino to interceded for me last exam and on result day I got MERIT for Analytical Method and DISTINCTION (or was it a Merit?) for Science and Material. So now I'll do the same and hope my faith+effort are sufficient for me to get another great result. Anyway here's the prayer I found on 'A Catholic Life' blog about the saint mentioned.

 
O St. Joseph of Cupertino who by your prayer obtained from God to be asked at your examination, the only preposition you knew. Grant that I may like you succeed in the (here mention the name of Examination eg. History paper I ) examination.
 
In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked.
 
O St. Joseph of Cupertino pray for me

O Holy Ghost enlighten me

Our Lady of Good Studies pray for me

Sacred Head of Jesus, Seat of divine wisdom, enlighten me. Amen. 

Remember, when you succeed in the exams then you should thank St. Joseph of Cupertino.

I would update you guys if I got a good result later ya'? Hehehe. :) Kthanxbai

P/S: I think I should find prayer by another patron saint (?) to help me in my assignment. :p

0 comments:

Leave a Comment