Cancelled & Anonymous.

Crap! I tidak jadi blk Sabah liao. I have unfinish business on something in Semenanjung :p How sad :( Looks like I'm going to pass from atttending the All Saint's Bazzar this year. I just hope I will be available on September for my secondary school reunion. 


Well, today I've heard news on Anonymous, which is an organization of group of hackers threaten to hack the Malaysian main website (www.malaysia.gov.my) at 7:30 p.m (GMT) (Malaysian Time: 3:30 a.m Thursday). I was very excited to see what'll happen later. Anyway, you guys can read more here:

http://security.cbronline.com/news/malaysia-prepares-against-anonymous-operation-malaysia-eclipse-150611

What else? Hmm. . .Oh! I haven't finish my assignment even though it's already my final. Darn! How am I supposed to lash out from this? God help me. Seriously. I guess I'll stop here because I'm going to continue on my assignment. godsped. Kthanxbai

0 comments:

Leave a Comment