Tristesse dans la liberté.

Me? Speaking French? Ha-ha. Nope. Google translated that. It means sadness in freedom. Doesn’t make sense, eh?

Why la liberté you say? Well its cause my final is finally over! My last paper was yesterday afternoon. I managed to answer most of the questions but I answered it in very short, like real short form of answer! I was totally sleepy+hungry from all the energy I put the whole night before, doing my late submission assignment -darn you S.A.D! Hehe. I started doing the assignment from Monday night (around 7 p.m.) until Tuesday 9 a.m. yesterday. After that I studied about two hours or so for the exam that starts at 2.30 p.m. Not to mentioned I went out at 1.45 p.m., withdrew some money from the ATM then went to print out my friend’s assignments and helped her to pass it to her lecturer after that. Shockingly, the lecturer scolded at me because she was mad at my friend saying that the assignment was long due. I was like ‘can I be excused? I have exam in few minutes. If there is anything you’re unsatisfied of please just call her ma’am’, I said. 

But she kept bising2 until I forced myself to the exit and walked away. It was kind of rude but I have to get to the exam hall and I don’t want another drama right before the exam. I could lose my focus (exactly what happened in the exam hall just now!). Whatever. It was indeed a L.O.L moment for me.

Big Smileys



-Sigh-

What attriste (saddens) me the most is that I’m not going back to K.K this holiday. Everyone’s practically left the college already and I have to stay behind because of the assignments. The worst part is, I have another assignment, a drawing assignment which I hate the most. I mean I don’t hate drawing (I like drawing actually) just not technical drawing. But what can I do? I have to finish it and if not I’ll be forced to extend my semester which means more worries for my parents and myself. I just pray that I’ll get good...no...GREAT result this semester but I shouldn’t keep my hopes high. I think I’ll just EAT, PRAY AND LOVE after this. Whoa, I poured too much already in this post. I better stop for now and I’ll be posting again soon. Kthanxbai. -gosh, I'm tired still even after I have slept more than 8 hours.


0 comments:

Leave a Comment