Hot!

Hey all. Sorry for not having to write anything lately. I was really busy with my supplementary assignment. Anyway, today, at 1 p.m. my classmates and I had collected several data for our assignment (Highway Engineering) along the road of Beranang, near Kolej Tunku Jaafar here in Mantin. We bertolak from our college at 1 p.m and reach to our destination after 10 minutes of driving. It was a very, very hot and uncomfortable weather of all times. After we reached our destination, some of the people started to prepare the stuff and do what needs to do. Unfortunately, they forgot the most important part to do before that. Which is discussion among the people involved. The 'clever' one thought they are so bloody clever and started to command this and that to everybody as if everybody had already understood anything. Anyway, long story short, everything ends according to plan and no harm was done. :) We had our lunch at the nearby warung. I had nasi goreng ikan masin + telur mata + teh ais. Although, I didn't finish my food cuz' it wasn't that good. Sorry makcik. Teehee! I guess I'll write again next time. Look forward to my next post ya'!


0 comments:

Leave a Comment