Oily face.

Uggghh. My face is very oily right now. So the very irritating (Haha!). I'm going to shower later la. Anyway, I'm glad that my class has been cancelled today at 8 pm! Who would've thought? LOL. At last, I finished my layout plan and front elevation drawing of the bus stop that I've been working on last few weeks. I only use Microsoft Word to do it. Wkwkwk. How lazy!
 
Speaking about drawing, I still have to do my other drawing of different subject. This one is quite complicated since it needs to be drawn on A1 size. Hmmm . . . bila la mo siap tu drawing??? I want to buy a bigger table so that my drawing tidak cincai2 and jadi buruk sana. Apa-apa pun, I want to go and have my dinner after this then jumpa my kuliah-mate to take assignment draft from her. That draft is going to be my life-saver :D! Arghh. Pening already. Ok la. Till’ then. Kthanxbai.

P/S: That's how oily my face right now (except I'm not blonde and I'm male) below ,  -__-”

0 comments:

Leave a Comment