Post-hibernation!

Hiya. Sorry haven't had any update lately. I don't have time to...err...wait. Truth be told, sengaja ignored this blog...again. No time, no interest and got nothin' to say really (actually there's a lot to tell but lemme' just keep it to myself). I wanna make a post bout' Christmas and also a post on New Year last time but I figured what could I tell you guys bout' it anyway? 

Alright, I have one thing to tell though. I don't want to brag but I got an iPhone 4S. It's black and it's ugly. Kidding. Not really. I actually preferred the white one but...hey, beggars can't be choosers, right? Also I have to remind myself there's a lot of unfortunate people out there that matter more than not getting a White iPhone. *sad*

Well that's it from me. Till' the next post (if there will ever be one though). Tush!




0 comments:

Leave a Comment